Do you Like oatmeal?
Neither do I
I read about this on Pintrest while researching clean eating changes I can be making and man is it delicious!
I do not like oatmeal. But I like this! It is so super easy to make.
I used a mason Jar but you can use anything with a lid that you can put in the fridge.
1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats (NOT instant/quick)
1/2 cup 1% milk or Almond Milk
2 tsp Chia Seeds
2 tsp 100% all natural pure Honey
2 tsp Cocoa Powder
2 tsp PB2 powder
- Add Oatmeal into your container first. This makes sure none of the powder ingredients get “stuck” along the bottom.
- Add PB2, Cocoa powder and chia seeds and mix it about with the old fashioned oats until thoroughly mixed together.
- Mix in milk or Almond milk and mix until everything is one big mush.
- Pour in Honey and stir, stir ,stir!
- Place in fridge overnight atleast 7 hours.
- Take out in the morning and dig in! No heating required!
There you have it!
This is so easy, quick and delicious! I recommend overnight oats to EVERYONE! There are so many more way to make overnight oats I’ll be trying out a few more soon!
TIP: If you’d like to experiement yourself, just keep equal oats to milk ratio.
One thought on “Overnight Oats The New “IT” (and clean!) Breakfast”